Headline

Musings of a femme fatale.

Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010



So a bit of background information on me. Firstly I'm from Australia and secondly I love animals! :D

I find this video extremely cute and awe inspiring. If I didn't have a dog of my own, I would definitely help raise one of these gorgeous dogs. If I brought another dog home, mine would get jealous!

It's interesting to see that there are people from just about every corner of the world on blogspot! So it would be good to hear if other countries have guide dogs around and whether this happens across the world! :)

9 comments:

  1. nice post!
    i love it ;)
    supportin & following you ;):D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post man, Come check out my SC2 blog for zerg strategies =)

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's too many "copy paste" comments going around Blogger, I feel like. Anyway, I'm sure there's a center of two for training guide dogs here in Norway, but it's not really something you hear about that often.

    ReplyDelete