Headline

Musings of a femme fatale.

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First post :)

So I've always wondered what it's like to have your own blog. I did my research and was stuck between the crossroad of blogger or tumblr. I came to the conclusion to use blogger, because tumblr looks waaaaayyyy too 2.0 for me.

I created this blog in search of like minded people across the world who could offer a decent blog for me to read whilst also giving me feedback on mine :).

Consider this blog a portal to the thoughts that I want to share, and the stories on the internet that I find interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck finding what youre looking for, I've found a blog for everything here :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea this place has something for everybody :p

    also followed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this blog. Its nice to see another blog about just sharing thoughts and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world then. Keep the posts coming. :)

    ReplyDelete